The big screen experience for FPV
For those who wants more immersive FPV experience, the JR-VR7 is the goggles for you, it has a 7" LCD monitor inside matched with a magnifying glass for focus, built-in 5.8Ghz 40-Ch diversity receivers with OLED display, using the famous open-source firmware for best performance.
Goggles features :
5.8Ghz diversity receiver specifications
- Immersive experience with huge 7" LCD screen
- External power input : DC 7-25V, 2S or 3S recommended
- Made of lightweight EPO material
- Open-source 5.8Ghz diversity receivers firmware - Compare signal simultaneously and choose the best signal
- 40 Channels, including Race Band
- Comfortable design
- Soft sponge, cooling and sweat absorbent.
- T-strap with adjust
- External battery : You can change battery and continue when one battery low, no need to wait for charge.
- User control - 3 Button navigation, up, down, select
- Audio Output
- Manual Mode - Set channel manual
- Search Mode - Search next channel based on RSSI
- Scanner - Print spectrum of all 40 channels
- Save mode - Save startup mode (manual, seek, scan)
- Save channel - Startup with last saved channel
- Beeper - Feedback on important actions
- Save RSSI range - RSSI voltage may vary per part
- Quick Save - From any home press and hold select for 1 second
- Diversity - Receiver select and monitor
- Led Status - Power, button pressed, active antenna
- Race Band - Total of 40 supported channels
- OLED Version - OLED Display instead of TV_OUT
- Setup Menu - Creating menu for toggling settings
- which is 37mhz apart from the next channel (e.g. 5658, 5695, 5732, 5769, 5806, 5843, 5880, 5817mhz), this minimize jamming with another FPV player in the field.
5.8Ghz Diversity Receiver w/ OLED display
Using the famous open-source 5.8Ghz receiver software, just press a button and it'll auto search for video, AB receivers are working seamlessly and automatically pick the strongest signal, we recommend you put a patch antenna (directional) on one side and use a mushroom antenna (omnidirectional) on another. It has other user friendly features such as save last channel, scanner mode or manual mode.
Immersive 7" LCD screen
The design is very simple, it's actually a 7" LCD screen with a focusing magnifying glass, it feels like watching a movie in a cinema, once you've tried it you just won't go back to the small FPV goggles.
Adjustable head strap
Although the JR-VR7 is big, it's made of lightweight EPO material, and the head straps does a good job to for comfortable use.
- Weight 600g
- 5.8Ghz diversity receivers
- LCD screen : 7 inch, 800 x 480
- Input DC 7-25V, 2S or 3S recommended (* battery sold separately)
* Battery sold separately
- 1x Jumper JR-VR7 Goggles
- 2x Mushroom antennas (RP-SMA Male)
- 1x external power cable (soldering needed)
- 1x XT60 connector (soldering needed, for your XT60 LiPo)
- 2x styrofoam set (one set is thicker, one set is thinner)
Useful Items :
Get it now for
USD $199.90 USD $179.90 only!