Hobbywing top of the line ESC for Helicopter or Aircraft
Built with very high quality material and capacitor, with a microprocessor onboard which can make the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and highest driving efficiency, it has a separate voltage regulator IC for the best Anti-Jamming capability, and a large aluminum Heat sink for maximum cooling. Thanks for the microprocessor onboard, it can be programmed with the “Program Card (Optional)”, makes you very easy to do the settings. For the Platinum series, using good material and providing stability is only one of the big selling point, another big selling point is that it has got “Governor Mode” for helicopter.
What is Governor Mode?
When Governor Mode is active, the ESC will try it’s best to hold the motor speed at a fixed value. But why motor speed will drop or over speed? It’s because of the Main Rotor loading. When you do actions on the Helicopter, the Main Rotor will take loading, this will lower the motor speed and result to slower Main Rotor Speed, this will affect “Rudder Servo” respond and leads to unstable performance on the Helicopter. If you have the Governor Mode turned on, you will get compensation on the Rotor Speed, this will solve many problems.
There are some fake HobbyWing product on the market, they have the same appearance, but quality is totally crap. The main point is that the fakers are selling them at very low price, so.... beware of those fake products. We guarantee our HobbyWing are the genuine product, because we stock directly from them.
- High performance microprocessor brings out the best compatibility with all kinds of motors and the highest driving efficiency
- Max motor speed : 21000RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles)
- 3 start modes : Normal / Soft / Very Soft, for Fixed Wing Aircraft or Helicopter
- Adjustable throttle range
- Smooth, linear, quick and percise throttle respond
- Separate voltage regulator IC to minimize anti-jamming
- Multi protection : Low-voltage cut-off protection / over-heat protection / throttle signal loss protection
- Adjustable BEC : 5.25V or 6V
- With Governor Mode for helicopter
- USB supported. The firmware of the ESC can be updated by the USB adapter
- Setup values with the Program Card (optional)
- English Manual is included
- Con. Current : 40A
- Burst Current : 60A
- BEC Mode : Switch Mode, 5.25V or 6V, 3A
- Programmable : Yes
- Battery cell : Li-PO : 2-6 cell (7.4V to 22.2V) / NiMH : 5-18
- Weight 38g
- Dimension (mm) 59 x 27 x 21
- 1 X Hobbywing Platinum 40A HV ESC
- 3 pairs of 3.5mm Banana Plugs (Soldering will be needed)
- 1 pair of T-Join Plug (Soldering will be needed)
Brushless motor for 350-450 Class Helicopters
Brushless motor High Voltage 450 Class
Get it now for
USD $56.90 USD $44.90 only!