● 3 - axis gyroscopic flybarless system to simulate the stability of mechanical flybar system, yet at the same time achieving agile 3D performance.
● Utilizes Silicon Micro Machine ( SMM ) sensors for excellent stability.
● 12 bit processors providing ultra high resolution, resulting in highly precise controls
● Software upgradable through PC interface adapter
( sold separately )
● Simplistic setup process without the need of e x ternal devices. Setup is done through 5 steps and 2 sensitivity adjustments. Rudder setup is identical to GP780 gyro, minimizing learning curve.
● Flybarless system dramatically improves 3D power output and efficiency, resulting in reduced fuel or electricity consumption.
● Highly sensitive gyroscopic sensors combined with advanced control detection routine providing higher hovering and aerobatic stability than other flybarless system.
● Suitable for all CCPM and mechanical mixing system.
● Comaptible with helicopter of all sizes from Trex 250 to Trex 700.
● Innovative Pitch Gau as an aid to facilitate pitch adjustments.
● High frame rate signal output for faster and higher precision servo response.
● Capable to operate between 3V to 8.4V, compatible with high voltage servos.
● Small footprint, light weight, minimalists and reliable design.
● Suitable Voltage Range : DC 3V ~ 8.4V
● Current Comsumption : < 80mA @ 4.8V
● Flip and Roll rate detection speed : ±300degrees/sec
● Rudder rate detection speed : ±500degrees/sec
● Sensor resolution : 12bit
● Operating temperatur : -20℃ ~ 65℃
● Operating humidity : 0% ~ 95%
● RoHS certified
● Dimension :
Control box : 42 x 26.5 x 14.5mm
Sensor : 22.3 x 21.7 x 14mm
● Weight :
Control box : 16g
Sensor : 9g
● Main Rotor head Set x 1
● Flybarless control unit x 1
● Flybarless Sensor x 1
● Screw bag x 1
● Linkage rod A x 2
● Linkage ball A x 2
● Head Stopper x 1
● Mi x ing base assembly x 1
● Pitch Gauge x 1
● Sensor mounting foam x 2
● Signal extension wire 100mm x 1
Align Trex 250 Series
Useful Information :
Get it now for USD $369.99 only!