Upgraded with more powerful features
Meet the new FrSky Taranis X9D Plus 2.4Ghz ACCST Radio Controller
This is the new and very powerful FrSky Taranis RC X9D Plus radio system. The case has thick brushed aluminum sides with a stronger outer frame. The radio also includes a Haptic Vibration Feedback System
which provides an alternative feedback system to the existing voice and sound. If you are a club member this is a welcome addition without annoying your fellow club members. The Plus also includes a dual color LCD back-lit screen, allowing you to adjust from white to blue. Each radio ships with the newest firmware version to support the new haptic vibration feedback system.
When it comes to possibilities the Frsky TARANIS
sets a new standard. FrSky is well known for their frequency hopping ACCST technology, that takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band, resulting in excellent range and reliability, they now offer their first full transmitter system.
The TARANIS mixes the power of the “OPEN TX” open-source software with an unbelievable ergonomic case with 8 programmable switches, two twist knobs and two easy to get to lateral 'slider' pots, and not to mention the ultra-smooth quad bearing gimbals.
The TARANIS utilizes Voice Alerts from an internal speaker, versus just an annoying beeper. For things like; audible Count down timers, low voltage warnings, landing gear down warnings etc., just about anything can be programmed, you can even use your own voice. The SD card slot offers unlimited memory options and a USB port for upgrades even a headphone jack.
One of the best features of the TARANIS is its full telemetry capability, as well as RSSI signal strength feedback, there are 3 different programmable fail-safe modes and receiver lock, so no more crashes due to selecting the wrong model. If you have stock in other brand receivers or BNF’s, no worries the TARANIS has a JR style RF module slot, so you have the option of other brand modules such as the Orange DSM2/DSMX or Open LRS 433mhz module, or pop in another Frsky module to expand the transmitters capabilities even more with duel RF.
When you put it all together, between FrSky ACCST technology and the power of “OPEN TX” software and community, you have versatility and power at an unprecedented value.
Some screenshots of the LCD screen
* The pictures is old versions
X9D Plus Features :
Support OpenTX for programming and telemetry
The Taranis X9D Plus is very popluar among FPV or RC enthusiast, it supports OpenTX (open source firmware) which allows user for custom programming and you can put a lot of add-on features on it.
X9D Plus Specifications :
- New in X9D Plus
- Haptic Vibration Feedback System
- Adjustable Screen colors (White to Blue)
- Newest Firmware
- RSSI alarms (warns you of reception problems before it becomes an accident)
- 24 channels (more when combined with external module)
- 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- 16 custom curves with 3-17 points each, 32 logic switches
- Self-test of the transmitter antenna
- 60 Model memory (expandable via a SD card)
- Audio Speech outputs
- USB and SD card slot for unlimited memory, and firmware upgrades, sound editing.
- Long range system capable of up to 3 times the range of current systems
- Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- State-of-the-art open source software (open TX)
- Super low latency for ultra-quick response (9ms)
- Large back-lit display
- Real-time data logging
- Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft)
- JR Style module bay for additional RF modules
- Processor: STM32 ARM Cortex M3 60MHz
Package Includes :
- Model name : Taranis X9D Plus 2019
- Number of Channels : up to 24
- Operating Voltage Range : 6.5 – 8.4V (2s Lipos are acceptable)
- Operating Current : 130mA@8.2V (Typ)
- Operating Temperature : -10~60C
- Backlit LCD Screen : 212 x 64 Monochrome
- Model Memories : 60 (expandable by SD card)
- Compatibility : ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
* Note: Battery is sold separately. (not included)
Useful Items :
- Taranis X9D Plus ACCST 2.4GHz Transmitter
- USB Charging Cable
- Neck Strap
Useful Information :
(Open TX 2.3 Branch)
Get it now for
USD $299.00 USD $249.00 only!