This product with free shipping offer!! Limit time only!
The Zenmuse Z3 gimbal and camera features an optical zoom lens. It provides a 3.5 optical zoom and 2x digital zoom. The Type 1/2.3 CMOS sensor supports 4K video recording and 12MP still photos. As with other DJI 3-axis gimbal systems, the Zenmuse Z3 can be mounted onto a DJI aircraft* and stream live HD video to the DJI GO app.
* Currently supports the Inspire 1 series, Inspire 1 v2.0, Matrice 100 and Matrice 600.
* Note : Video shot at 7x zoom could be shaky. This is the result of the extended focal length, which magnifies the image, reducing the performance of stabilization systems. This shake does not affect still image capture. Still image capture is recommended when zoomed in.
Get Closer, See More
When shooting aerial, getting closer to your subject meant flying nearer, but no more. The DJI Zenmuse Z3 is an integrated aerial zoom camera based on DJI’s class leading Zenmuse X3 and optimized for still photography. A 7× zoom, made up of 3.5× optical and 2× digital lossless zoom, gives it a focal length ranging from 22mm to 77mm, making it ideal for industrial applications.
Real-Time Zoom View
When shooting at the highest possible resolution, i.e. 4K video or 12 megapixel photos, optical zoom can be used, and the zoomed image is instantly visible in the DJI GO live feed. If shooting in 1080p, lossless zoom allows the full 7× of zoom without without sacrificing full-HD image qualit
High Quality Imaging
Featuring the same highly refined Sony 1/2.3 inch sensor found on the DJI Inspire 1 2.0 and DJI Phantom 4, image quality is class leading. Still images can be captured at a resolution of 12 megapixels, while Adobe DNG RAW support allows for advanced image editing. Video can be captured at up to 30 frames per second in crisp 4K.
Powerful App Control
DJI’s GO app is tightly integrated with the Z3, acting as both a live feed to see the camera’s image and the primary control system for the camera. It can be used to change camera settings, swipe to zoom in and out, capture photo or video, and activate Intelligent Flight Modes. Photo and video capture as well as zoom can also be controlled through dedicated controls on the Remote Controller.
Enhanced Yaw Stability
When a camera is zoomed in the smallest movements are magnified. Adding an additional layer of control to the Z3’s yaw is a custom designed reaction wheel. This works in tandem with the normal yaw motor to allow for more refined and controlled movement.
The ability to zoom in the air creates many new opportunities to streamline and enhance industrial and commercial drone use, from power line inspection to search and rescue. It also provides aerial photographers with greater control over composition.
Flying with the Zenmuse Z3 is as simple as attaching it to the DJI Inspire 1, Matrice 100 or Matrice 600. Once connected, it works seamlessly with the integrated DJI Lightbridge and Lightbridge 2 found on these platforms to provide 3.1mi (5km) of HD transmission range. Aircraft setup can be further accelerated using the DJI SDK to create industry specific aircraft automation protocols that maximize aircraft efficiency.
Flight times when used with a DJI Inspire 1 reach up to 19 minutes, and can even reach 30 minutes when flying a dual-battery equipped Matrice 100 and 39 minutes using the Matrice 600. Longer flight times maximize airtime, increasing the efficiency of industrial and commercial projects while providing photographers with additional time to wait for the right light, compose and capture the perfect shot.
All flight times vary based on payload and flight conditions.
Maximum flight times are tested with maximum capacity batteries and no additional payload.
Zenmuse Z3 Specifications :
- Model : Zenmuse Z3
- Angular Vibration Range : ±0.02°
- Mounting : Detachable
- Controllable Range : Tilt: +30° to -90°, Pan: ±320°, Roll: ±15°
- Mechanical Range : Tilt: +50° to -140°, Pan: ±330°, Roll: +90° to -50°
- Max Controllable Speed 120°/s
- Lens : 3.5x Optical Zoom, 22–77mm Equivalent
F2.8 (Wide) - F5.2 (Tele), FOV 92° (Wide) - 35° (Tele)
- Sensor : CMOS, 1/2.3"
Max Pixels: 12.76 M, Effective Pixels: 12.4M
- Photo Resolutions : 4:3
L: 12M, 4000x3000
L: 9M, 4000x2250
- Video Resolution : UHD: 4K (4096x2160) 24/25p
4K (3840x2160) 24/25/30p
2.7K (2704×1520) 24/25/30p
FHD: 1920x1080 24/25/30/48/50/60p
- Video Quality : Superfine, Fine, Normal
- Photo Formats : JPEG, DNG, JPEG+DNG
- Video Formats : MOV, MP4
- Video Repair Feature : Supported
- Working Modes : Capture, Record, Playback
- Still Photography Modes : Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames, Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7EV bias, Time-lapse
- Exposure Mode : Auto, Shutter
- Exposure Compensation : ±3.0 (1/3 increments)
- Metering Mode : Center-weighted metering, Average metering, Spot metering (Area option 12x8)
- AE Lock : Supported
- Electronic Shutter Speed : 8 - 1/8000s
- White Balance : Auto, Sunny, Cloudy, Incandescent, Neon, Custom (2000K–10000K)
- ISO Range
: 100 - 3200 (video)
100 - 1600 (photo)
- Video Captions : Supported
- Anti-flicker : Auto, 50Hz, 60Hz
- PAL/NTSC : Supported
- Supported SD Cards
Max. Capacity: 64 GB, Class 10 or UHS-1
- Supported File Systems
: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB)
exFAT (> 32 GB)
- USB Port : USB 2.0 Host/Device
- Operating Temperature : 14 to 104°F (-10 to 40℃)
- Non-Operating Temperature : 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60℃)
Useful Information :
Get it now for USD $899.00 only!