This is for DJI Phantom 2 only (no GCU module), NOT for normal drones!
The Amazing 3-Axis Brushless Gimbal for DJI Phantom 2
The one you've been waiting for... presenting the most advanced GoPro gimbal ever! So... what is Brushless? The whole name should be Brushless Motor Camera Gimbal
, Brushless Motor is a kind of motor which is very efficient, very quiet and much more powerful than the ordinary motor, DJI put this high tech motor onto a Camera Gimbal and with a little help with a Gyroscope, the gimbal will react at lightning speed to compensate your drone's movement, you will get PERFECTLY
stable video footage with the horizon ALWAYS stay in the middle of the screen, I'm talking about the aerial footage you saw on television or movie, imagine that now you can shoot it yourself, sounds funny isn't it?
This H3-3D is a 3-Axis Gimbal, it has Pan, Tilt and Roll axis, which isolate any outside movement and always keep the gopro leveled and
stay pointing at one direction, amazing, isn't it? Sometimes you fly a small drone like the Phantom and using the a 2-Axis gimbal, you would have "almost" perfect footage, but you may notice there is some "left and right" movement on the video, this is caused by the Drone's yaw movement which is common for small drones, but thanks to the extra Pan axis on the H3-3D gimbal, it will compensate the drone's yaw movement. Thanks to the brushless motors, they compensate those 3 axis movement and gives you a "Perfectly Stable" image, you can shoot a very smooth and fluent video with a Phantom 2 drone, I mean Hollywood grade movies everyday, in a grab-n-go package.
What's the difference between H3-3D and H4-3D Gimal?
They are very much the same, according to DJI's announcment, the H4-3D Gimbal is specially made for GoPro 4 Black, while H3-3D gimbal can work with both GoPro 3 and GoPro 4 Black (we tested and confirmed it).
This is a Three Axis Brushless Motor Gimbal
Part of the Zenmuse Family
The H3-3D gimbal inherits the core algorithms of the Zenmuse professional series and is powered by advanced algorithms, high precision sensors and brushless motors. This means that the DJI Zenmuse H3-3D gimbal provides pixel level stabilization.
The independent high-precision IMU module is an easy to install unit that provides precise attitude data while a closed-loop control gives improved control accuracy.
Suitable for : DJI Phantom 2 Only
- 3-axis gimbal
- High precision brushless servo control
- Aluminum alloy body
- Built-in IMU module
- A2, WKM, NAZA-M, NAZA-M V2 ,PHANTOM 2 supported
- GoPro3, GoPro3+ supported
- Zenmuse technology
- Supported Camera : GoPro3, GoPro3+ Black and Sliver
- GCU Input Power : 3S~6S LiPo (12V~26V)
- Assistant Software System Requirement : Windows XP SP3; Windows 7; Windows 8
Mechanical & Electrical
- Gimbal Operating Current : Static current= 400mA (@12V),
Dynamic current= 600mA (@12V)
- Gimbal Input Power : 3S~6S (12V ~ 26V)
- Operating Temperature : -10°C ~ 50°C
- Gimbal Weight : 168g (camera excluded)
- Gimbal Dimensions (With Damping Unit) : 97mm X 95mm X 73mm
- Controlled Angle Accuracy : Pitch/Roll:±0.02°, Yaw: ±0.03°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed : Tilt axis: ±130°/s
- Controlled Rotation Range : Tilt axis control: －130 ~ +45°
- FCC (USA) : Yes
- CE (EU) : Yes
- RoHS (EU) : Yes
Get it now for
USD $499.00 USD $199.00 only!