Visionary Intelligence, Elevater Imagination - the DJI Phantom 4 Advanced+ (includes a 5.5" LCD Display)
An uprated camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60 fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14 fps. The FlightAutonomy system includes five vision sensors for 2-directional obstacle sensing and forward-vision obstacle avoidance. The adoption of titanium alloy and magnesium alloy increases the rigidity of the airframe and reduces weight, making the Phantom 4 Advanced even lighter than the Phantom 4.
Phantom 4 Advanced+ Highlights
What's the difference between Phantom 4 Pro and Phantom 4 Advanced?
- All new 1-inch sensor camera with 24mm f/2.8 lens and mechanical shutter
- 4K video. 20MP still images
- Five vision sensors for 2-directional obstacle sensing and forward-vision obstacle avoidance
- Remote control with integrated tablet
- High-quality Lightbridge video feed
Most of the drone share the same parts, same propulsion system, same battery, same camera, same Remote Controller, the difference is in the obstacle avoidance system.
- P4 Pro has Forward Vision System, Backward Vision System and Downward Vision System, built-in dual rear vision sensors and infrared sensing systems for a total of 5-direction of obstacle sensing and 4-direction of obstacle avoidance.
- P4 Advanced has Forward Vision System, and Downward Vision System, built-in 2-directional obstacle sensing and forward-vision obstacle avoidance
Camera with 1-Inch 20MP Sensor
The onboard camera has been redesigned to use a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom engineered lens made up of eight elements is
arranged in seven groups, it is the first DJI camera to use a mechanical shutter, eliminating rolling shutter distortion which can occur when taking
images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed. In effect, it is as powerful as many traditional ground cameras. More powerful
video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60fps or H.265 4K at 30fps, both with a 100Mbps bitrate. Advanced sensors and processors
ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for advanced post-production.
5 Vision Sensors
Equipped with DJI’s FlightAutonomy system made up of five vision sensors, dual-band satellite positioning (GPS and GLONASS), ultrasonic rangefinders,
and redundant sensors, the Phantom 4 Advanced can hover precisely in places without GPS and navigate complex environments. The dual forward
vision sensors can see as far as 30 m out in front, enable auto brake, and hover or detour in front of obstacles within a 15-meter range.
Increased resistance to interference and extended control range
Remote Controller with built-in screen
The Phantom 4 Advanced+ comes equipped with the upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system, which has a maximum
video transmission range of 4.3 mi (7 km). * A 5.5-inch 1080p screen integrated with the Phantom 4 Advanced+ offers 1000 cd/m2 of brightness,
more than twice as bright as conventional smart devices, enabling clear visibility in direct sunlight. With a five-hour battery life, the Phantom 4 Advanced+
is a powerful aerial imaging solution. The built-in DJI GO 4 app allows you to live stream, edit, and share your aerial videos and photos instantly.
Draw is a brand new technology for waypoint control. Simply draw a route on the screen and the Phantom 4 Advanced will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked. This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios.
Forward: The aircraft follows the route at a constant speed with the camera facing in the direction of flight.
Free: The aircraft only moves along the route when instructed. In this mode, the camera can face any direction during a flight.
Following fast-moving objects can be very challenging. However, superior image recognition algorithms used by the Phantom 4 Advanced allow it to recognize and track an object while keeping it in frame. This new algorithm also recognizes a broad range of subjects, from people, vehicles, and animals, and will adjust its flight dynamics accordingly for smoother shots.
Pilots can now choose between:
Trace – Follow behind or in front of a subject, avoiding obstacles automatically.
Profile – Fly alongside a subject at a variety of angles to get profile shots of the subject.
Spotlight – Keep the camera trained on a subject while the aircraft flies almost anywhere.
Fly in any direction visible on-screen with a simple tap. Tap anywhere on the screen to smoothly adjust the direction of flight while automatically avoiding obstacles *. Tap the screen again or use the control sticks to change direction. A new AR route function shows the aircraft’s real-time flight direction for reference. It can be difficult to control altitude, course, speed, and camera pitch simultaneously using the control sticks. TapFly Free allows a pilot to set the direction of flight, allowing them to turn the Phantom 4 Advanced or tilt the gimbal as required without changing flight direction. In total, there are now two TapFly modes:
TapFly Forward – Tap to fly in the selected direction.
TapFly Free – Lock the forward direction of the Phantom without locking the camera direction allowing it to turn as it flies.
*Obstacle Avoidance is not available with TapFly Free.
Return to Home
In its Return to Home mode, the Phantom 4 Advanced can automatically choose the best route to return home depending on environmental conditions. It records its route as it flies, allowing it to return along the same route avoiding obstacles if the control signal is disconnected.
Based on its altitude at the time of disconnection, the Phantom 4 Advanced is also able to adjust its flight path to avoid obstacles it has seen during the flight. At takeoff, the Phantom 4 Advanced records the scene below and will compare its recording with what it sees as it returns for a more precise landing. It can also detect the ground to see whether there is a suitable spot for landing. If any obstacles are found, or if there is water on the ground, it will alert the pilot and hover at an appropriate height, helping the aircraft land safely.
Using Gesture Mode, selfies can be captured easily using a few gestures. Advanced computer vision technology allows the Phantom 4 Advanced to follow instructions through gestures. To take a picture in Gesture Mode, a person simply lifts their arms when facing the camera. The aircraft will recognize this movement by locking on to them, placing the person in the middle of the frame. When ready for a photo, the person holds their arms out to signal the aircraft. A three second countdown will begin, enough time to strike a pose. Now all these moments can be captured without a remote controller in sight.
The Phantom 4 Advanced is able perform optimally in different situations depending on requirements. There are three main flight modes: Position, Sport and Atti. In P-Mode, TapFly, ActiveTrack, obstacle sensing, and GPS positioning are available. S-Mode adds extra agility and higher speed, reaching 45 mph (72 kph). A-Mode switches off satellite stabilization and holds the Phantom 4 Advanced’s altitude, ideal for experienced pilots looking to capture smoother footage.
Tripod Mode, which limits speed to 4 mph (7 kph) provides precision control for fine framing and indoor flying.
The Phantom 4 Advanced features dual compass modules and dual IMUs. Compasses and IMUs are important sensors that ensure stability and reliability during flight. The Phantom 4 Advanced constantly compares the data it receives through both pairs of sensors. This data runs through advanced algorithms, and any inaccurate data is simply discarded without affecting flight.
Professional aerial imaging benefits from longer flight times. The Phantom 4 Advanced has a maximum flight time of 30 minutes, offering more time in the air to capture the perfect shot. The DJI GO 4 app shows battery life and calculates remaining flight time according to distance traveled and more. It will sound alerts when it reaches the minimum battery level required to return home safely. Its advanced battery management system prevents overcharging and over-discharging. When in long term storage, batteries will automatically discharge to maintain optimum longevity.
DJI GO 4
When using the DJI GO 4 app, a large number of intelligent flight modes are available. It also provides access to full manual camera controls, including ISO, aperture, shutter speed, image formats, and more. Any changes in DJI GO 4 will appear almost instantly on screen. Vital flight data and video transmission status are easy to check in app, further enhancing control efficiency and convenience.
- Weight (Including Battery) : 1388 g
- Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded) : 350 mm
- Max Ascent Speed : 5 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Descent Speed : 3 m/s (Sport mode)
- Max Speed : 45 mph (72 kph) (S-mode); 36 mph (58 kph) (A-mode); 31 mph (50 kph) (P-mode)
- Max Service Ceiling : Above Sea Level 19685 feet (6000 m)
- Max Flight Time : Approx. 28 minutes
- Max Tilt Angle : 42° (S-mode); 35° (A-mode); 25° (P-mode)
- Max Angular Speed : 250°/s (S-mode); 150°/s (A-mode)
- Max Service Ceiling : Above Sea Level 19685 ft (6000 m)
- Max Flight Time : Approx. 30 minutes
- Operating Temperature Range : 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
- Satellite Systems : GPS / GLONASS
- Hovering Accuracy : Vertical
+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m,
+/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Vision System :
Forward Vision System
Downward Vision System
- Velocity Range ≤31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground
- Altitude Range 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
- Operating Range 0 - 33 feet (0 - 10 m)
- Obstacle Sensory Range 2 - 98 feet (0.7 - 30 m)
Forward: 60°(Horizontal), ±27°(Vertical)
Downward: 70°(Front and Rear), 50°(Left and Right)
- Measuring Frequency :
Forward: 10 Hz
Downward: 20 Hz
- Operating Environment Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux>15)
- Sensor : 1’’ CMOS; Effective pixels: 20M
- Lens : FOV (Field of View) 84°, 8.8 mm / 24 mm (35 mm format equivalent),
f/2.8 - f/11.
auto focus at 1 m - ∞
- ISO Range : Video: 100 - 3200 (Auto); 100 - 6400 (Manual)
Photo: 100 - 3200 (Auto); 100- 12800 (Manual)
- Mechanical Shutter : 8 - 1/2000 s
- Electronic Shutter : 1/2000 - 1/8000 s
- Max Image Size :
・3:2 Aspect Ratio : 5472 × 3648
・4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648
・16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078
- PIV Image Size :
・4096 × 2160 (4096 × 2160 24/25/30/48/50p)
・3840 × 2160 (3840 × 2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p)
・2720 × 1530 (2720 × 1530 24/25/30/48/50/60p)
・1920 × 1080 (1920 × 1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p)
・1280 × 720 (1280 × 720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p)
- Still Photography Modes :
・Burst Shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames
・Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed
frames at 0.7EV
・Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/30/60 s
- Video Recording Modes :
・C4K：4096×2160 24/25/30p @100Mbps
・4K：3840×2160 24/25/30p @100Mbps
・2.7K：2720×1530 24/25/30p @65Mbps
2720×1530 48/50/60p @80Mbps
・FHD：1920×1080 24/25/30p @50Mbps
1920×1080 48/50/60p @65Mbps
1920×1080 120p @100Mbps
・HD： 1280×720 24/25/30p @25Mbps
1280×720 48/50/60p @35Mbps
1280×720 120p @60Mbps
・C4K：4096×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p @100Mbps
・4K：3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p @100Mbps
・2.7K：2720×1530 24/25/30p @80Mbps
2720×1530 48/50/60p @100Mbps
・FHD：1920×1080 24/25/30p @60Mbps
1920×1080 48/50/60 @80Mbps
1920×1080 120p @100Mbps
・HD： 1280×720 24/25/30p @30Mbps
1280×720 48/50/60p @45Mbps
1280×720 120p @80Mbps
- Video Storage Bitrate : 100 Mbps
- Supported File Systems : FAT32 (≤ 32 GB); exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo : JPEG, DNG (RAW), JPEG + DNG
- Video : MP4/MOV (AVC/H.264；HEVC/H.265)
- Supported SD Cards : Micro SD, Max Capacity: 128GB.
Write speed ≥15MB/s, class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
- Operating Temperature : 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Stabilization 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Controllable Range Pitch: -90° to +30°
- Max Controllable Angular Speed Pitch: 90°/s
- Angular Control Accuracy ±0.01°
INFRARED SENSING SYSTEM
- Obstacle Sensory Range : 0.6 – 23 ft (0.2 – 7 m)
- FOV : 70° (Horizontal), ±10° (Vertical)
- Detection Frequency : 10 Hz
- Operating Environment : Surface with diffuse reflection material,
and reflectivity > 8% (such as wall, trees, humans, etc.)
- Operating Frequency : 2.400 - 2.483 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance : 2.400 - 2.483 GHz (Unobstructed, free of interference)
FCC: 4.3 mi (7 km)
CE: 2.2 mi (3.5 km)
SRRC: 2.5 mi (4 km)
- Operating Temperature : 32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C )
- Battery : 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
- Transmitter Power : (EIRP) 2.400 GHz - 2.483 GHz
FCC: 26 dBm; CE: 17 dBm; SRRC: 20 dBm
5.725 GHz - 5.825 GHz
FCC: 28 dBm; CE: 14 dBm; SRRC: 20 dBm
- Operating Voltage : 7.4V @ 1.2A
- Video Output Port :
- Mobile Device Holder : GL300E:Built-in display device (5.5 inch screen, 1920×1080,
1000 cd/m2, Android system, 4G RAM＋16G ROM)
GL300F:Tablets and smart phones
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY
( PH4 - 5780 MAH -15.2 V )
- Capacity : 5870 mAh
- Voltage : 15.2 V
- Battery Type LiPo : 4S
- Energy : 89.2 Wh
- Net Weight : 468 g
- Operating Temperature : 14° to 104° F ( -10° to 40° C )
- Max Charging Power : 100 W
In the box (Includes 5.5" Display) :
Suitable for :
- Voltage : 17.4 V
- Rated Power : 100 W
Useful Information :
Get it now for USD $1,649.00 only!