This model has been discontinued.
The New Perspective -
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced GPS Drone (V2)
You are looking at the Third Generation of the famous Phantom Series, the latest Phantom 3 - the Smallest Portable Aerial Filming Platform ever invented. The Phantom 3 has Two different versions, the Professional
and the Advanced
edition, the Professional
edition has a 4K Camera and the Advanced
edition has a 2.7K Camera, depends on your needs.
The Phantom 3 Advanced
is a All-in-One Flying Camera, you just need to clamp a Smart Phone or Tablet onto the RC transmitter and you'll get real time video feeds from the drone, you have nothing need to worry about or setup anything, fully Plug-and-Play, it's not a product made for hobby guys or professional guys, it's a easy to use Flying Camera for everyone, even for the first time flyer. The drone itself has a super smart Main Controller which collects data from the entire system, including motor speed, GPS location, 6-Axis Gyro data, your command inputs, and data from automatic sensors, and analyzes it all to tell your Phantom 3 exactly how to behave at any given moment, giving you the smoothest and most stable flying experience. The upgraded Fail-Safe feature will bring the drone back home when low-battery, this is especially good for beginners.
Following the successful Phantom 2, DJI focused on the "Video" section, the Phantom 3 Advanced
has a built-in 2.7K camera with no Fish-eye effect, which means you don't need to edit the video afterwards to get rid of the distorted image, and greatly improved the Video Feed system, you just need to connect a smartphone or tablet with the RC transmitter, and there you'll have 720P real time video feeds up to 1km range, this is the "Lightbridge" technology on the high end DJI products, this time they put it on the Phantom. Having good video quality is not enough, the Phantom 3 comes with the benchmark 3-Axis gimbal, giving you Pixel-grade stabilized video, no matter how you fly the drone, you'll still have perfectly leveled video, and you can control the camera to tilt angle with a dial on the RC controller, all these will be a tool to express your creative mind.
Another interesting feature is the DJI Pilot App
, thru the smart phone or tablet you can see the video feeds from the drone and gain control of the camera, to tilt up and down, to start and stop recording, and by pressing the icon on screen you can give command to the drone, such as Auto Take Off and Auto Return Home. Quick Video Editor allows you to choose the best moments from your flights and build a complete video with music, text, and even more - Streaming the Video from the Phantom 3 (while it's still on the sky!), live on the YouTube and share with everyone, something like a news guy reporting live in somewhere..... And the feature we like most - a Flight Simulator, you can actually use the RC Controller to control a 3D drone on the smartphone screen for practice, how's that for first time player?
The Phantom 3 is made for everyone, the technology has done the most difficult part for you, all you need to do is take her up, let her fly and enjoy the view and shoot some stunning aerial footage in 1080P resolution.
What's good about the Phantom 3 Advanced?
Which to choose? Advanced or Professional? Check out this camera comparison
How is the dalay of the FPV System on Phantom 3 Advanced?
DJI Intelligent Flight Mode
- 2.7K Video, 12 Megapixel Photos
- Intelligent Flight Mode
- Easy to Fly
- Live HD View
- Dedicated Remote Controller
- Powerful Mobile App
- Vision Positioning for Indoor Flight
Let your aircraft be your private photographer. In just a few taps, you can tell it to automatically fly in the way you want, allowing you to focus on capturing images and video. From your first flight, you can record unique content by using the Intelligent Flight Modes in the new DJI GO app.
Phantom 3 Advanced - Comes with 2.7K Camera
See the world in 2.7K resolution.
Ultra-Stable 3-Axis Gimbal
This is the benchmark gimbal on the market, it's the best you can get. It delivers Pixel-Grade stability, no matter how you shaky the drone is, the video remains stable.
HD Video Feeds on your Smartphone or Tablet
DJI has put their high end "Lightbridge" technology on the Phantom 3, no more messing with soldering and cables, no more painful setup, just use your smartphone or tablets and you'll get HD video feeds with 1km range.
Famous in stability and easiness of use, Phantom 3 has brought to another level
Very smart Main Controller is like a Co-Pilot, it will always keep the drone under control, through the RC Controller you'll have the smoothest control over the drone, it feels good!
Beginner Mode and "Geofence" are a BIG help for First-time Pilot
It will stay within your desired limites, makes it easier to learn.
Indoor Positioning - with Vision Sensor
Underneath the drone, there is something new which you've never seen before on Phantom series, that's the Vision Positioning Sensor, it constantly monitoring the ground and tell the drone to stay at the same place, it works very well indoor.
Giving you full control at nearly triple the range of previous Phantom
models – up to 1.2 miles (2km) – is the built-in DJI Lightbridge, which handles all communication to and from your Phantom 3.
Great Balance in Flight time and Performance
DJI spent a lot of effort on balancing flight time and flight performance, what you see on the Phantom 3 (Motor, Propeller and Battery) are the best combination in having the longest flight time and stability.
You have a Good Hardware, and you need a Good Software
DJI has upgraded the DJI Pilot App, it's more interesting than ever!
Some open box photos :
This package includes :
- Weight (Including Battery And Propellers) : 1280 g
- Diagonal Size (Including Propellers) : 689 mm
- Max Ascent Speed : 5 m/s
- Max Descent Speed : 3 m/s
- Hover Accuracy : Vertical: +/- 10cm ,
Horizontal: +/- 1m
- Max Speed : 16 m/s (ATTI mode, no wind)
- Max Altitude Above Sea Level : 6000 m
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 40°C
- GPS Mode : GPS/GLONASS
- Sensor : Sony EXMOR 1/2.3” Effective pixels: 12.4 M (total pixels: 12.76 M)
- Lens : FOV 94° 20 mm (35 mm format equivalent) f/2.8, focus at ∞
- ISO Range : 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
- Shutter Speed : 8s -1/8000s
- Image Max Size : 4000 x 3000
- Still Photography Modes : Single Shot,
Burst Shooting: 3/5/7 shots,
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5,
Bracketed Frames at 0.7EV Bias,
- Video Recording Modes : 2.7K: 2704 x1520p 30 (29.997), FHD: 1920x1080p 24/25/30/48/50/60, HD: 1280x720p 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Supported SD Card Types : Micro SD (Max capacity: 64 GB. Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required)
- Max Bitrate Of Video Storage : 60 Mbps
- Supported File Formats : FAT32/exFAT,
Photo: JPEG, DNG,
Video: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 40°C
- Controllable Range : Pitch -90° to +30°
- Stabilization : 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Max Velocity : Less than 8 m/s (when 2 m above ground)
- Altitude Range : 30 cm-300 cm
- Operating Range : 30 cm-300 cm
- Operating Environment : Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (Lux > 15)
- Operating Frequency : 2.400 GHz-2.483 GHz
- Max Distance : 2000m (outdoors and unobstructed)
- Video Output Port : USB
- Operating Temperature : 0°C- 40°C
- Battery : 6000 mAh LiPo 2S
- Mobile Device Holder : For tablet or phone
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER) : 101 dBm ±2 dBm
- Transmitter Power (EIRP) : FCC: 20 dBm,
CE: 16 dBm
- Working Voltage : 1.2 A @7.4 V
- Voltage : 17.4 V
- Rated Power : 57 W
Intelligent Flight Battery
- Capacity : 4480 mAh
- Voltage : 15.2 V
- Battery Type : LiPo 4S
- Energy : 68 Wh
- Net Weight : 365 g
- Max Flight Time : Approximately 23 minutes
- Operating Temperature : -10°C to 40°C
- Max Charging Power : 100 W
DJI Pilot App
- EIRP : 100mW
- Live View Working Frequency : 2.4GHz ISM
- Live View Quality : 720P @ 30fps (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Latency : 220ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Mobile Device System Requirements : iOS version 8.0 or later /
Android version 4.1.2 or later
- Supported Mobile Devices : * iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad 4 /
* Samsung S4, S5, Note 3, P900 tablet, Sony Z3 EXPERIA, Google Nexus 7 II, Mi 3, Nubia Z7 mini /
*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues
1 X Phantom 3 Advanced Body
1 X RC Controller
4 Pairs Propellers
1 X Intelligent Battery
1 X 100-240V Battery Charger w/ Power Cable
A bag of accessories (Gimbal Clamp, 4 rubber dampers, Gimbal anti-drop kit, landing skids sponge, small spanner and screws...)
1 X 16GB Micro SD Card
Some Different wall socket adapter (UK, EU, AU)
Suitable for :
: This model has been discontinued.
Please note that if you purchase with Combo set, we will dispose the original Phantom cartoon box and put everything inside the backpack instead.
Get it now for
USD $1,148.00 USD $799.00 only!