Powerful Video transmitter with 600mw output and high qulity 40 Channel video receiver combo
The TS832 Transmitter has 40 Channels and 600mw Output, in open field with nothing blocking the way and with original antenna, 600-800m (depends on environment) is no problem.
5.8Ghz VTX, Tested GPS safe
We use this VTX on a GPS drone, about 10 cam away from the GPS compass, everything works fine.
600mah power with 40Ch.
Reliable 600mah video transmitter for long range application.
Make it GoPro standard
High quality 5.8Ghz 40Ch. video receiver
With two video outputs, and operates at DC 7~18V input.
GoPro just need the Yellow and Black wire, Yellow is Video In, Black is Ground.
TS832 VTX Specifications :
RC832 RX Specifications :
- 5.8Ghz Video and Audio
- Power Output : 600mw
- Channel : 5 bands / 8 channel each = 40 frequencies
- Power supply : DC 12V (11.1V 3S Li-Po)
- Current Consumption : 220mA
- Video : PAL / NTSC
- Dimension : 54 x 32 x 10mm
- Weight : 22g
- Receiving Frequency: 5 bands / 8 channel each = 40 frequencies
- Receiving sensitivity : -90dBm
- Frequency control : built-in frequency and phase lock loop
- Double lines AV output : analog AV signal output
- Power supply voltage : DC 7.4V~13V (7.4V 2S to 11.1V 3S Li-Po)
- Supply current: 200mA max.
- Dimension : 80 x 65 x 15mm
- Weight : 85g
Get it now for
USD $69.90 USD $49.90 only!