The BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller is a variation of the famous SP Racing Flight Controller, it features all the good function but it has the cable re-arranged, even more it has an OSD module built in so that save you some work for soldering.
This BRF3 flight controller runs the open-source Cleanflight flight control (FC) software which has an ever-growing community of friendly developers and users. Being open-source means that you too can contribute to the system. It is great for FPV racing, acrobatic flying or aerial photography, supports a variety of aircraft, tricopters, quadcopters, hexacopters, octocopters, planes and more.
Cleanflight comes with a detailed manual that is reviewed and maintained by the Cleanflight developers and community. No more out-of-date wiki pages and second-hand information.
- On board OSD with absolutely original MAX7456EUI+ and standard FTDI debug port
- Multifunction OSD connectors with video_IN/ video_OUT/ICSP/debug port (UART1)
- Optimization for Cleanflight/Betaflight firmware
- ARM Cortex-M4 core STM32F303CC with 32bit/72MHz/256K Flash/40K SRAM and hardware floating point unit
- MPU6050 and BMP180 / BMP280 Sensors
- Build-in 8MB flash for black box log recorder
- Receiver connector with PPM/SBUS/SumD/DSM2/DSMX and RSSI input
- Up to 3 serial ports and 8 PWM outputs
- Multifunction connectors with SWD/UART2~3/Soft-serial/Buzzer/LED trip/Voltage detection
- PDB connector with 5V input/Current and Voltage detection
- Power input reverse polarity protection
Easy I/O Ports
Works great with BeeRotor power distribution board
- Target : SP Racing F3
- Power input: 5.0~5.5V
- Dimension: 35x35x9mm
- Fixing hole spacing: 30mm
- Weight: 7.3g
- PPM/RSSI/SBUS/SumD Receiver Cable
- Camera/video-TX cable
- Buzzer/LED strip/voltage detect cable
- OSD debug port to FTDI adapter cable
Build in OSD Module
- Builds on tried and tested software, processor and sensor technology to make your aircraft fly like it's on rails.
- With Video Input and Output port, works MWOSD firmware, connects to computer for configuration
- Use all the features all the time; e.g. Connect your SmartPort + SBus + GPS + LED Strip + Battery Monitoring + Sonar + 8 motors - all at the same time!
Tiny and lightweight
- Runs Cleanflight which can be configured to suit your needs using a cross-platform GUI (Windows/OSX/Linux).
- Standard 36x36mm form-factor with 30.5mm mounting holes and weighs just 7 grams.
- On-board high-capacity black box flight log recorder - optimize your tuning and see the results of your setup without guesswork.
- ARM Cortex-M4 72Mhz CPU with Math co-processor (FPU) for efficient flight calculations that gets more done in less time.
- Loop times up to ~2x as fast as previous-generation STM32F1 based boards.
- Developer friendly debugging port (SWD) and boot mode selection, unbrickable bootloader.
Broad RC receiver Support
- Full support for OneShot ESCs for easy PID tuning and a sharper response.
- Supports SBus, SumH, SumD, Spektrum1024/2048, XBus, PPM, PWM receivers. No external inverters required (built-in).
- Dedicated output for programmable LEDs - great for orientation, racing and night flying.
- Battery monitoring ports for voltage and current.
- Sonar support for precision low-altitude hold.
- I2C port always powered, perfect for external sensors or always-on OLED Screen.
- Buzzer port for audible warnings and notifications
Useful Information :
Get it now for USD $49.90 only!